I forgot to give the details of what happened on the Christmas eve eve sleep over! Yes, I meant to say that twice, it was the 23rd. The kids had been excited about it all week. Come that night, Peter wasn't so sure and since John had just had his chest x-rayed and been put on antibiotics, he was better of in his own crib. Since John wasn't down there, I slept upstairs so I could hear him. It took over an hour for the kids to calm down, ended with Andrew on the futon with them, and Peter navigating the whole house at 2am to find MY BED, which he promptly curled up in and snored loudly (small nasal passages and a bad cold). So, you know who STILL got a good night sleep? Andrew and Ella. You know who ALWAYS gets the good night sleep? Andrew and Ella. Oh well. They had fun while it lasted. It might be a while before we try that again. For now it's sleeping bag forts in the living room instead, in the daylight, during waking hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment