Wednesday, December 16, 2009

50 Toes

It was chaos trying to get this picture. Mister "funny man" Peter kept kicking his foot in the air and keeping him off the baby was a challenge too. Andrew just wanted to give up and I could not stop laughing. Ella just wanted her tootsie roll reward for laying still. I am glad Jenna was here to capture this silly moment with us.

There is nothing more special than tiny feet in black and white. I have wanted a shot like this of the kids since Ella was born. For her I just wasn't ambitious enough to get her to hold still, for Peter, his feet were so fat so quickly that it didn't look right, and for baby John I was finally able to get his daddy to hold a heart around his 10 stinkin' cute toes.

Our wedding rings around his big toes, I saw this shot once a long time ago and what it symbolizes is so neat. Good idea whoever thought of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment