Well, little "non-newis" as Peter calls John Lewis does get held a fair amount. I will not lie and say that I am practicing making him fall asleep on his own right now because I just want to soak up time with him while he's still a little lump on my shoulder.
Soon, though, John boy, you will have to practice the art of getting yourself to sleep. Until then, your brother, sister, daddy, myself, and any one who wants is welcome to take part in enjoying your sacked out slumber.

Mommy told Peter to smile and this is what he did. He likes to "home 'em." This is what he says when he wants to hold John. One day Peter was trying to "help" mommy by getting John out of the swing since he fussed a little. Mommy was coming down the stairs when Peter did this and John ended up on the floor. It scared everyone and I don't think Peter will do that again.

Gramma Paula was here for Thanksgiving and enjoyed that John liked to be all snuggled up next to her.

Ella loves to hold baby and will climb up on the couch and get a pillow all ready so he can be next to her. But, if he starts crying, she says, "he's trying to be sad, you should take him back."

This is our first Thankgiving with John. We love holding him too!

The first thing Pop Pops did when he sat down was get John and hold him. He got a lot of time for this while watching football or NASCAR over Thanksgiving. Gramma kept telling him to "put the baby down and help." :) I love that Pop Pops likes to hold babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment