These pictures are just a few of the random ones I have taken recently.

Some friends watched the kids for a bit while Andrew and I went out for the first time in a while.

Ella and Peter love playing with playdoh, they call the yellow thing the "shasher." (smasher)

This is a picture of Ella using the bench as a prop for her dolly. I use this bench a lot in my photography and here she is checking her pictures of her dolly. I love the crossed legs.

I still just love holding my little man when he sleeps. I don't get a lot of chances to do this, so when I can, I soak it up.

John is liking the jumper, just like the other 2 did.

I was testing the light for a photo session and thought John Lewis would be a great subject. He proved it so, and I got a great picture of him.

Bathtime!

Sweet Brothers


Your kids are beautiful and you are a beautiful mamma. I love the picture of John on the lawn chair. He has some major adorable rolls. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him (not too tight:). How far apart are Peter and John in age?
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job....Love Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the updates, I love all your pictures! It is fun to watch your kids grow up, even if it has to be over a blog. :)
ReplyDelete