I love projects. Now, I love making the kids do my projects :). The good thing is, they like it too. I bought some pots to put our tomatoes in and thought, instead of getting plastic, I should get clay so the kids can paint them and we can all have a part in this! They had a lot of fun, even more than I thought since when I went back for more pots telling them that it was John's turn to paint, I got attacked with tears of sorrow. Guess I know my kids have a heart for creation. Or making messes, one of the two :)
![]() |
| The beginnings of painting. |
![]() |
| Ella put in her own clips for her bangs. |
![]() |
| The left one happens to be that of neat little Ella, and the right, well, I'm sure we can guess whose that is. |
![]() |
| Grandma was here and had fun watching as they designed their pots. |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, inside and under constant supervision, John had his own fun. He realized there was a hole and after that, he just wanted to drop his sponge down the hole and lift up the pot. Silly John. |








No comments:
Post a Comment