Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Family

This is our family according to Peter.
3 boys, 2 girls.
He made this in Sunday School last week and I thought it was great. 

I'm planning on scanning more of their works of art. I save everything I can. I think I'm going to start little binders for them with the plastic sheet covers so I can keep stuff like this. I don't want to always rely on the computer and I want them to have a book for themselves some day. It is wonderful to see how far they have come in their skills of drawing, painting, writing and even gluing. Ella loves to use glue. John is getting in on more of the art lately and getting frustrated that I haven't let him use any more ink-products since he "made his marks" in the world on our table and his food tray. Peter likes to make things but has a fairly short attention span. This piece above is by far my favorite of his works. I'm sure there will be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment