Want to know how to make this?
I will tell you.
Banana Bread
1/4 c. butter (softened)
3/4 c. sugar
cream these together then add:
2 c. Bisquick
2 eggs
3 mashed bananas
mash all of these together and stir until blended
I sometimes add chocolate chips :)
Oven 350 degrees Bake 45-55 min depending on oven.
I have lemon sprinkle on the top of this one, I think it's going to be quite tasty!
Pasta Salad
measurements are not exact, since that's sometimes just how it is
Cook 1 box of pasta with directions on box
this is bowtie, boiled about 12 minutes then rinsed with cold water
make sure pasta is cold
chop up a handful of baby spinach (more if you really love spinach)
1 can of cut olives (I think its the 10oz or so size, not the tiny one)
about 15 little cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half or fourths
1 container of feta cheese crumbled (about 1+ cup I think)
"Gazebo Room" Greek Salad Dressing
(now, I'm not sure if they have this brand all over so
maybe another kind of Greek dressing would work)
I use just enough to cover the salad. I've never used the whole bottle.
Both of these recipes are from my friend Abbey. She makes great food.
My children were recently rude at her house about some baked spaghetti dish she made, which I liked, but they were not so fond of. How does one keep kids from being so blunt about disliking stuff? It was just embarrassing. They said sorry, but didn't get anything the rest of the night. Went to bed hungry. Maybe I was feeling guilty so I posted these super yummy recipes. Maybe I just made both of them and thought I would share with you since I haven't done many food posts before. Either way, hope you enjoy.


I wonder how I'm going to handle my kids too! We rarely go to friends' house where they make a meal (usually it's like Subway in the park) but my kids are SO picky even though I expose them to all sorts of food I just know I'm going to experience this sooner than later:( no advice here!
ReplyDelete