I love this picture of John. Back when we were attempting our family pictures he was watching everything go on with his little hand in his shirt like he was posing for some formal picture. I'm sad we cut off his hair, but excited for how thick it will grow back in. He's such a joy, you'd have to see it for yourself, but I wouldn't trade him for the world.
Peter was climbing something, as usual when I got this picture. This kid keeps me entertained in many ways, but I will say, he takes wonderful pictures. Hardly ever does he not smile, and when you give him an incentive, he turns his pout right around. We are so loving see his little mind develop as he learns and grows.
My brother took a few of just Andrew and I after my kids decided they were done. I really like the tree we are by with all the different markings and moss on it. You wouldn't think a sports field would offer what it does, but this one sure makes for a great place to take pictures.
These are my boys. They make me smile. Everyday.
The rest of these pictures are either taken inside in low light and with my phone camera, the caliber drops a little when I'm not using my beastly Canon.
My children would spend all day dressing up in whatever is available pretending to be anything under the sun. It's great. This time, they are firemen, but using their own coats and backpacks (rescue packs), with my ties I was using for crafts and spatulas to beat out the fire. This picture I asked Peter to pose like a rescue man, and boy, he sure did a good job.
I took this picture one morning on our way to the open gym where the kids can run to their hearts content. They made those hats at AWANA the night before and insisted on wearing them until they were totally destroyed. I called this the "Thursday Morning Misfits."
We spend a weekend up in Wilkes-Barre with Andrew and here we are eating at the kid table in Wegmann's grocery store cafe. We heard live music and I enjoyed Indian food while they ate pizza. We were waiting for Andrew to finish up before we went to the hotel.
GAP was having a sale on cold weather gear. Since I have been knitting everyone but my own children's hats, I decided I'd just buy them this year. The boys are into sharks, dinosaurs and all things that roar, so when Peter came up to me with matching shark hats and gloves for he and John, I couldn't resist. Never mind that they aren't wearing clothes, this was seconds before they all got pi's on.
This is us on Sunday. I love taking pictures with Ella. Especially when she's excited about what she's wearing. I guess I was also a little excited to find this coat in the back of her closet (which is our only coat storage) because I had forgotten it was there. A few years ago back in California, it went on clearance for $8. I was beyond thrilled to own it then, and still am! I added the yellow tights on black Friday. Andrew is not a huge fan of colored tights, but I happen to think they're a lot of fun.
Today we went to the park after the post office and other errands that I had to do. It was a really nice day and we didn't even have to wear coats. Not going to lie, I am loving that is isn't snowing yet and we can still play outdoors.
That's a little snippet of what we've been up to according to my phone documentation. I will bring on the turkey day pictures next.













Love love love all the pictures! The kids are so cute! So fun to catch up on what you've been up to. :)
ReplyDelete