Thursday, December 29, 2011

To build a fire...

Andrew's parents have about 20 acres of land here and with that comes the ability for roaming and riding. The kids love it and I love seeing them play. I'm not even kidding when I say I think my husband has more fun than they do. He took the kids out on the 4-wheeler the other day and his dad built a bonfire yesterday out in the back of the property. For lunch the guys roasted hot dogs over the coals and we enjoyed a visit from Great Grandpa Ralph out there. The weather is great for playing out, no snow and fairly warm. "Fairly" means, above freezing.
John yelled, "whooooooooooooooooooah!" the whole time he was on the ride, but with a smile.
Ella has loved this since she was little and Peter liked it until "Daddy went way too fast." Peter is the less adventurous of the three when it comes to machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment