Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Party

Another late post. There may be more, so just bear with me. Back on the 10th of December, Andrew flew back from Florida and we were able to go to his party for work that night. I told him earlier that if his flight was delayed, I just may go stag since we had a sitter (doesn't happen often) and I had an outfit :). He made sure he was back mostly because he was the other half of the entertainment. The video he and his co-workers made was funny and went over well. The kids did a good job for the sitter. We had a nice time visiting with the others in the department, and meeting some of their spouses. It is still beyond me why people would rather stand for hours and talk than sit at a table and save their poor smashed-into-dress-shoes toes. I guess maybe you can mingle easier upright. At any rate, we had a fun night. 
Before we left in front of the tree with boxes brought to you by Amazon.
At the Country Club in front of their tree. 
Blake and Andrew up front.
The usual take it yourself picture. 
There are two pediatric docs who have glasses and stashes, so these glasses were showcased for the female doc who does not quite fit that description. 
My mug here because I wanted to show the ring I have on my finger. (Little white one). I was going to just take it of my hand,  but my husband said I had to smile for a picture. Payback maybe?  Ella got the band in her treat bag from the birthday party we went to that day. I put it on and it fit and she said, "Mommy, you can wear that for your party tonight." Who says no to that? The necklace I got from Allora Handmade. It was on sale for cyber Monday and since my skirt was only $8 on clearance, I already had my shirt,  and my shoes were a trade,  I opted for the accessory. 
These shoes are from The English Garden. I sell some of my things there and with the money I made from that, I traded for my pretty heels. The snaps on top are interchangeable, so next time you may just see them with big black flowers on top instead :).
That's our night in a nutshell. 

2 comments:

  1. Gaaah!!! Dying over the shoes! And you look lovely! Thanks for posting pics... you know I wanted to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked beautiful! What fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete