I got to capture my friend's pregnancy with the first one, now pictured, then she had a little girl a few months ago. Her boy was great through the whole session. I think maternity pictures are so special, especially when there are older siblings involved.

![]() |
| And here she is. So beautiful. |
These two cuties were my most recent session. Their
story is such a blessing to me. I have known their parents
from church and a through a common friend. They were adopted
last year by this couple and their smiles tell it all. It was a
domestic adoption that has a very neat story. Their birth mother ended up nearby the home church of my friend.
The pastor there knew my friends were trying to adopt and contacted
them after the mother had shown up at the church saying she needed better care for them. And here they are, in our small town, in a loving home, with wonderful parents. My friend asked me to get pictures for her husband for Valentine's day that could be framed for their wall. It was a great time of getting to know this family and their story as I took their pictures.












Great photos Danielle! Someday, I'd love to do an "vintage" photo shoot with you. :)
ReplyDelete