I hate goodbyes. Anyone who knows me well knows this.
My friend Kasey and I have lived only an hour apart for 3 years now, she has shared my Pennsylvania experience and now her family is moving to Ohio. Yes, only a state away, but it will take much more planning to visit in the coming year.
A task I am willing to tackle!
Here is a snippet of her visit with us this week, she leaves in a few days. While here, my kids attacked and wanted to hold Hope the whole time. Peter couldn't get enough of her and said, "We should have a sister like this, one with big chubby cheeks!" (as he poked her face). He also asked Kasey if "Hope still had a raisin her her belly," and called himself a "crazy pot head" while stacking pots on his head to make the baby laugh. He loves babies, but needs to learn a little more about giving space.
It was a nice day and we got some fun pictures to prove it.
![]() |
| John thinks he's found his life long love I think. |
![]() |
| Peter is insisting on being close even though it's Ella's turn. |
![]() |
| What I love about these pictures is that Kasey got them to smile this big almost effortlessly. Why can't I do that? |
![]() |
| Always love holding babies!! |
![]() |
| Just a couple posed pictures, I can't help it. |
![]() |
| Oh she's as pretty as her mama |
![]() |
| Since Andrew wasn't home, we did timer pictures to get us all in. |
![]() |
| This goes down as one of my favs. I said, "Lets do a silly picture!" Kasey told the kids to pull their ears. Hope thought she said punch yourself in the face. Love it. |
The Kellers will be missed in PA. I'm already scheming my C-town road trip.










No comments:
Post a Comment