So, on with the yearly tradition. Another year of matching shirts from one of our favorite companies. www.akstarfish.com
It started back in 2008 after we all got our own shirts in previous years that my mom thought we should all have the same ones and go on an outing together to show them off. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who thinks this is silly and I always try to offset my outfit only to be scolded by the other women of my family. I will tell you that when we went to Kaladi Brothers and then the Middleway Cafe' people stared at us and asked as we walked by, "Are they all wearing the same thing?" My sister laughed at me since I did not find it all that funny. Now it's just the running joke. This year our debut was the Downtown Saturday Market. I was cold and had a coat on and was promptly told to "take it off, the sun is shining."
Here we go, bright pink AK Wildflower shirts for 2011.
![]() |
| 2010 At the Arctic Playground with the kids. This year, Renee and Jenna participated in the "bangs" trend. Jenna is pregnant with MacKenzie. Why am I so pasty? Back to matching, and back to Starfish. |
I wonder what next year will bring...




So fun! I love this tradition! I like the matchy matchy, looks like tons of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shirts! So fun and so cute! :) I also love the stories of each of you as the years progress! :)
ReplyDelete