This past week has been nothing short of a blur. My calendar had something going every day and Andrew was very busy with call and working on a presentation he had today. Glad that's over. He's working again this weekend and next weekend will be the only one he has off for the rest of September. My life isn't getting any slower, you can say that much. October will be welcomed with weekends off and family coming, along with birthdays galore! I know I said before I wanted to post fun things on Fridays and that has slipped by the past few, but I will share a few of the favorite/fun things I have for today. I've started a small craft project for the Fall that I will hopefully finish and share, but for now, since it is officially September I took the liberty to start my Fall decor inside at least. Thanks to Michael's craft store, I am ready for the leaves to change and the pumpkin patch to re-open.
The above pictures are my new table and island decorations. I found the stems on sale and the little pumpkins and gourds I couldn't pass up. I got an oversized canning jar and filled it. The little bird was on clearance and the green jar is from our local thrift store. I love earth tones.
![]() |
| Got this today at a yard sale for $1. It goes perfect on top of the stove. |
![]() |
| An antique washboard. My parents have one of these and they are so neat looking. Yard sale $10. It's going on the wall somewhere, sometime. |
![]() |
| The kids LOVE when Andrew makes Domino trains for them to knock over and watch fall. I video recorded this one, it wrapped the table and back again. Peter is so excited about his turn. |








No comments:
Post a Comment