Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Today was a "Make Muffins" kind of day. 
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have anywhere I have to be in the morning, so I like to make special things to eat since we have the time. I picked up some mini-muffin papers with pumpkins on them at Wal-Mart and thought it would be fun to use them for Banana Muffins. Today I added some extra Cinnamon Sprinkle in them and they were super yummy!


This is how I feel lately.


Having fun with Fall decor even though it was 80 degrees yesterday and we prematurely took our AC units down last week.


I love birds. I love watching my kids watch birds. 
I love that God talks about them in the Bible, how much He cares for the sparrow...He cares for us even more. I have a few of them around my house, maybe more than a few.


The windows are wet with drops. Which means it's raining here again. This is not really something we need right now. The kids are making the most of it today by watching the "Elf" movie and having snack together. They are already thinking "Crimpmass"and we haven't even done Halloween or "Fanksgiving" yet. I'm just ready for it to cool off. The garden is put to rest. The toys are about to get cleaned out of our backyard, and I am excited to buy pumpkins this weekend!!  

1 comment: