This boy is going to be a GOOD daddy someday.
This cup is a GOOD size for some GOOD beverages when I have GOOD children.
This is my GOOD man who has, for 2 years, sarcastically asked me if every beanie I made was for him. The answer was always nope, until now. I finally knit him his hunter orange tuque. (That's canadian for beanie). I think he looks GOOD in it, and I hope to have some GOOD deer jerky this fall.
This is what the GOOD man brought me the other day. GOOD job.
These are my GOOD children playing happily. It was a GOOD morning.
This is another GOOD book I'm starting.
Here are some of my GOOD friends at the baby shower where we all had a GOOD time.
Bon Nuit.
That's French for GOOD night.







Ahhh I just love this post. Kudos to andrew on the flowers! And I love the French. :)
ReplyDelete